The first step on the path to immigration in the United States is to obtain a Green Card.
According to the American immigration law, there are several options for obtaining a Green Card for emigration in U.S. permanent residence, such as through a visa EB-5, L-1A, as well as visas: EB-1 EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, a number of visas for people with exceptional abilities and through political asylum or marriage to a US citizen.
The most efficient way to obtain a green card most businessmen is to either get EB-5 visa or L-1A visa.
EB-5 Investor Visa:
EB-5 Visa – direct investment in the US economy: a new investment direction:
Under existing rules, to obtain a visa EB-5, it is possible, by doing one of the following conditions:
- Invest one million US dollars in any American state, and hire at least 10 full-time employees.
- Invest $500 million if the business is located in areas with very high unemployment and hire at least 10 full-time employees.
- Invest $500 thousand in the “Regional Center” or through “Direct Investment,” directly or indirectly create 10 jobs.
We – the company American EB-5 Centers, a member of the business group companies (including companies at Credit Services of America , the Data Business Systems’ and many others) are officially recognized by the US Immigration Service “Regional Centers.”
Regional Centers – Legal entities recognized by immigration authorities as an institution coordinating investments made by the EB-5 program in a particular geographic region. In one region, there may be several regional centers recognized by the immigration authorities. The list of regional centers recognized by the US Immigration Service, can be found here.
If a customer selects the investment funds through our Regional Center, he/she will not have to manage the project themselves. We provide our customers with the creation of the required jobs and take care of all other concerns, such as paying taxes and completing project management.
It is important to note that investment through the Regional Centers are just an alternative to a direct investment. Direct investment is the shortest way of getting a Green Card. Investment, in this case, must be made in a new commercial enterprise, which should be created either from scratch or bought from the former owners and significantly expanded. The criterion of “significant expansion” is considered to be at least 40 percent growth with the creation of 10 new jobs, while satisfying legal requirements. We fully take over the business management of the investor, if our customer chooses this method of investment.
Benefits of investing through a group of companies American EB-5 Centers:
- Short-term process.
- Flexibility – we offer both direct investment and investment by the Regional Center, which we are.
- Investor Green Card. Full return on investment and a stable level of profits.
- Children receive all the privileges of permanent legal residents: they can attend colleges and universities as permanent residents, not as foreign students (lower fees).
- The investor and his/her family receive all the privileges for permanent residents of the United States: the right to work, social security card, driver’s license, and the right to free movement
- After 5 years – the right to obtain US citizenship.
When investing in a “Regional Center” or through “direct investment,” the investor must prove the source of funding for legitimate investments. Investment money can be a profitable company received from the sale of immovable property or the sale of shares, salaries, or even money as a gift from parents or relatives. Our customers will need to provide tax documents (certificate of income tax, etc.) to prove the legal origin of the money.
Both options require a well-planned action, business plan analysis, verification of the company in the US, and consideration for purchase. If you have any questions, please contact us.
We are ”American EB-5 Centers”: fully accredited Homeland Security Regional Center, EB5 Business Immigration.
We have created projects to which we don’t need any minimum number of investors (in other words we can start processing the EB-5 immediately). We have the relevant job count within our companies (both direct and indirect) at this moment.
We also have the security of the bulk of the funds will have a very secure Real estate or business attachment to the projects without the need for resale from outside sources which would put the funds at a much higher risk factor.
To find more information about us, please visit: www.AmericanEB5centers.com